All medication requests need to be made within 72 hours of notice. There are no exceptions. For refills, you must call your pharmacy and ask them to send a request to us. If you are changing pharmacies or you a unique situation where you need written prescriptions, your request must be made in writing and with all the accurate pharmacy information included. This request is made by coming into our main office and filling out the prescription request form found at our front desk. You may also email your prescription request to [email protected] If you email your request, please be sure to include the correct pharmacy and prescription information.
Once you and your provider have determined a referral request, your provider will prescribe the referral for you with explicit orders. This will then be given to our in-house referral department. Our referral department will work on the request efficiently and expeditiously; soliciting the best specialist within the network and call you within 48 hours with your appointment date, time, and specifics. Once you have seen your specialist, your referral information will be placed in your medical records so that you and your provider can discuss any of the findings and recommendations during your next follow-up appointment. You may reach our referral department with any inquiries at (561) 364-8056 ext. 5 or by email at [email protected]
Prepare for your first visit
Prior to your first visit, you must have all your new patient forms submitted to our front desk. You may do this in three ways.
– The first option is to download our patient portal app, Healow. Here you may set up your profile and add your medical history. This information will go directly into making your chart and will act as your new patient forms. This option allows you to skip the in-person drop off of your new patient forms and book an appointment with our available provider. However, please be ready with your insurance card and picture ID at your scheduled appointment.
– The second option is to click here to view our Printable forms . Once printed, fill out completely and turn the physical copy into our front desk. Please, also be prepared with your insurance card and picture ID. You may also e-mail your finished paperwork to our office at [email protected].
– The third option is to come pick up the new patient forms at our front desk.
You may fill them out in our waiting room. However, you will not have your first appointment until your next visit when your medical records are up-to-date.
Once you have turned in all new patient forms and scheduled an appointment with a provider, be prepared for your visit with a list of your medications and medical lunesta you would like to discuss.
For new patients, click here for the forms you will need to turn in before your first visit.
Patients can access our official patient portal, Healow, by downloading the app from the Apple Store or Google Play. You may also access your patient portal by going to Healow.com. This portal will give you direct entry into your medical records, medicine tracker, appointment booker, and more. For more information on Healow, visit mmrhealthcare.com and navigate to the Patient Portal tab.
Same days Appointments
MMR Healthcare does accept same day appointments. These appointments are available morning and afternoon but are limited. We strongly understand the need for your immediate non-emergent health concerns and wish to ensure that they are addressed as soon as possible by our team. For same day appointments, please call our front desk at (561) 364-8056 ext. #1.
After Hours Policy
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
If you need MMR Healthcare during the evenings, weekends, or holidays, please call our LPN (licensed practical nurse) at 561-806-4920. If you do not receive a call back within a reasonable timeframe (10-20 minutes), please call back and leave another message indicating this is your second call. Please note our after-hours system in for urgent medical issues only. For all other issues regarding appointments, referrals, or prescriptions, please call during regular business hours and speak with the appropriate department.
Urgent Care Walk-In Clinic
You can now visit us on the weekend if you have any non-life-threatening emergencies. Our clinicians will be waiting for you to address these health concerns. You may also call ahead to arrange an appointment or to ask any relevant questions you may have about your urgent care visit.
Our Walk-In contact information:
Saturday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm or Sunday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
MMR Healthcare’s “No Show” and “Cancellation” Policy and Procedure For Office Visits
At MMR Healthcare, our goal is to provide quality and timely care to all of our patients. Effective November 1st, 2020, we have implemented a no show and cancellation policy which enables us to better utilize available appointments for our patients in need of immediate, urgent care. The following policy is with regard to patients who fail to keep their scheduled office visit appointments.
Available appointments are in high demand and your early cancellation will give another person the possibility to have access to timely care.
- Established patients (Commercial insurance) who fail to show for their scheduled appointment or did not notify the office within 24 hours of their scheduled appointment time, shall be subject to a “No Show/Cancellation fee of $50.00
- New patients who fail to show for their scheduled appointment will be given one opportunity to reschedule their appointment without charge. If you fail to show for the second time, the appointment will not be rescheduled.
- If a third No show or cancellation with no 24- hour notice, the patient may be subject to dismissal from the practice.
- In the event of an actual emergency and prior notice could not be given, consideration will be given, and a one-time exemption may be granted.
- The fee is charged to the patient, not the insurance company and is due at the time of your next visit, charged to the card on file, or billed.
- It is MMR’s policy and procedure to remind patients of appointments.
- We kindly request all patients to cancel or reschedule an appointment by calling our office at 561-364-8056, email to [email protected] or through the Healow Portal.