MMR Healthcare Coronavirus Update (3/01/2022)
Any updates to the Covid-19 protocol will be posted on the MMR Healthcare website and an effort will be made to contact patients
First and foremost, MMR Healthcare needs you to know that we care about you and we are unconditionally available for your medical needs. As your doctor, we are prepared to continue to provide you with the best-coordinated care possible. All you need to do is CALL US FIRST. To keep everyone safe, during this time, we require you to call us ahead of time before coming in. After we speak with you, we can decide if you need to be seen in the office or whether it is best for you that we conduct a telemedicine remote appointment.
As we continue to adapt to the coronavirus pandemic we must strike a balance between continuing our work while still doing our part to help with the public health at large. Therefore, after much reflection, we have decided to implement the following protocol. Please read below:
- The main office, Suite 11, remains open.
- You must call ahead. We cannot accept any type of walk-ins at this time.
- Our weekend hours are now available in our main office, Suite 11. Call ahead to be seen Saturday from 9 am- 4 pm or Sunday from 9 am – 2 pm.
- The walk-in urgent care clinic, Suite 7, is closed until further notice.
- We remain available, as usual, by phone and email 24/7.
- If you have any questions about scheduled lab work and/or office visits please call us.
- Please see the list of our contact information below for how we can be reached.
- ALL patients and necessary guests will be screened for COVID-19 via telephone survey prior to their scheduled appointment.
Office Protocol to be followed upon arrival:
- All patients must call ahead for an appointment. Absolutely no walk-ins.
- All patients must wear a mask at all times.
- All patients must wash their hands upon entry and use hand sanitizer throughout the appointment.
- All shared spaces and surfaces will be disinfected consistently.
- All patients who do not require transportation and are physically able to, will be asked to wait in their car until the lab technician, nurse, medical assistant, or doctor is ready to see them.
- All patients must come into the office alone. If you require a companion, you must let MMR Healthcare know prior to your appointment.
If you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, please call us at any time. You will discuss your symptoms and care plan with your primary care doctor. We encourage you to stay home and isolate yourself for at least five full days. MMR Healthcare will no longer be providing on-site Covid-19 testing.
For COVID-19 testing in Palm Beach County:
For a full and updated public COVID-19 testing site list please visit: http://discover.pbcgov.org/coronavirus/Pages/testing-sites.aspx
Thank you for understanding. We strongly encourage everyone to practice caution, continue to wear their masks and get vaccinated/boosted.
MMR Healthcare Contact Information:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION RESOURCES: