MMR Healthcare Coronavirus Update (8/01/2022)
Any updates to the Covid-19 protocol will be posted on the MMR Healthcare website and an effort will be made to contact patients.
Follow us on Facebook, like us on Instagram, or sign up for our newsletter for rapid updates.
First and foremost, MMR Healthcare needs you to know that we care about you and we are unconditionally available for your medical needs. As your healthcare provider, we are prepared to continue to provide you with the best-coordinated care possible while looking out for public health at large. Therefore, after much reflection, we have decided to implement the following protocol. Please read below.
- The main office, Suite 11, is open Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Our weekend hours are now available in our main office; Saturday from 9 AM- 4 PM or Sunday from 9 AM – 2 PM.
- You must call ahead. We cannot accept any type of walk-ins at this time.
- We are available for same-day visits. Patients are required to call ahead.
- The walk-in urgent care clinic entrance, Suite 7, is closed.
- We remain available, as usual, by phone and email 24/7. Contact Us.
If you are experiencing symptoms and/or have tested positive for Covid-19:
- Call us any time at 561-364-8056.
- DO NOT walk in without first talking to our front desk.
- Our office will schedule a telehealth visit to be done via phone or video call.
- Your healthcare provider will create a care plan, answer questions, and guide you through the healing process.
- If you are in need of any in-person care, we do offer appointments at our office done outside in your vehicle. This precaution is to keep staff and patients safe and provide proper ventilation during the appointment. This is an EMERGENCY service only and will be discussed if needed.
Protocol to be followed for in-person visits:
- All patients must call ahead for an appointment, with no exceptions.
- All patients must wear a mask at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all high-touch zones. We encourage your repeated use.
- All shared spaces and surfaces will be disinfected frequently.
- All patients must come into the office alone. If you require a companion, you must let MMR Healthcare know prior to your appointment.
For a full and updated public COVID-19 testing site roster please visit:
There are both free and paid options listed for testing.
MMR Healthcare strongly encourages the Covid-19 vaccine.
If you are eligible to receive the Covid-19 vaccine, please do so. MMR Healthcare strongly encourages all patients without conflicting health issues (for example allergies) to receive the Covid-19 vaccine and its boosters.
For vaccine guidance: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/stay-up-to-date.html
Or talk to your provider at MMR Healthcare.
Thank you for understanding. We strongly encourage everyone to practice caution, continue to wear their masks, and get vaccinated/boosted.
MMR Healthcare Contact Information:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION RESOURCES: