No, MMR Healthcare will not be conducting tests for COVID-19. We do not have access to enough tests onsite.
- COVID-19 Testing Site at FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches
- To be pre-screened for an appointment at the drive-thru testing site at the FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches in West Palm Beach, patients are asked to call (561)-642-1000 between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm. Appointments are scheduled based on the availability of test kits.
- Health care District of Palm Beach- (561)-642-1000
Yes, you may schedule an appointment virtually by downloading our official patient portal, Healow, from the AppStore or Google Play. You can also visit Healow.com. Within MMRHealthcare.com, navigating to the Patient Portal tab or the Make an Appointment With… tab will also get you to Healow. Once connected to Healow, navigate to the “Find Appointment” option to pick your preferred provider, scheduling time, and request the appointment. You will receive confirmation of your appointment once our front desk has approved the scheduling.
You can also email us at [email protected] to schedule an appointment. This is for existing patients only. Please provide us with the requested date, time, and the provider you wish to visit with.
A) Yes, no routine visits are being authorized at the moment. Unless you are having an emergency, we recommend you stay home. Otherwise, call your primary care physician, and they will conduct a telemedicine appointment to address your problems.
On the Contact Us tab of our main menu, you will see a satellite map display of our office. Please use this and our address to find your way to MMR Healthcare.
A) Currently, masks and hand sanitizers are in high demand and aren’t being able to be produced quickly enough.
○ We encourage you to make your own cloth masks and save medical face masks for our healthcare workers.
■ Here is a simple Face Mask Tutorial.
■ This article includes a few different versions of Face Mask Tutorials from Youtube.
■ YOU MUST INSERT A FILTER OF SOME KIND. This filter can be a coffee filter, paper towel, etc. Place this in a built-in filter pocket or between your mask and face. Please save official medical mask filters for healthcare workers.
■ WASH AFTER EVERY USE. Do not wait to wash your face mask. Once you are home from any essential activity, wash your mask with vinegar/bleach and detergent.
○ Hand sanitizer is not available in most stores at this time. However, you can make approved hand sanitizer using available resources.
■ 2/3 cup 99 percent rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol) or ethanol(or vodka)
■ 1/3 cup aloe vera gel
■ 8 to 10 drops essential oil, optional
■ Please be sure that the container you use to hold your sanitizer is also sterile. Do this by first adding the alcohol and swishing it around the vessel.
For regular and follow-up appointments with primary care physician/Clinician/Provider, click the Schedule an Appointment With… button, on the main menu of our website. You can also call 561-364-8056 ext.1 where our Patient Service Representatives/Front Desk personnel will assist you.
MMR Healthcare is determined to provide continued and coordinated preventative care for all of our patients. We will be using telemedicine to supply our patients with the attention they deserve and require. If you are experiencing an emergency, we are still open to see you in person. We ask that you avoid visiting the hospital at all costs. All patients MUST CALL AHEAD at (561-364-8056).
Yes, as a new patient you will be asked to fill out a new patient packet. You may do this through our patient portal, Healow, or in person at our front desk.
Patient Portal option:
- If you wish to complete the new patient packet online, download the Healow App from the Apple Store or Google Play. You may also go to Healow.com. Once connected to Healow, find our practice and take the guided steps to filling out your medical records and personal information. This process will direct all your information to our systems, and you will not have to come in to turn in any more paperwork before your first appointment. Once done, you may book an appointment through the app.
- If you would rather fill out the patient packet in person, head to our office and ask the front desk for a new patient folder. Here you will be given all the paperwork needed. You will not be given an appointment the same day you turn in your new patient packet. This paperwork must be submitted prior to your first appointment.
A) Yes. Contact our office by email. Tell us your name, phone number, and how many cloth face masks you would like. Cloth face masks are $8.00 per mask by the third party. MMR Healthcare is NOT making a profit from these sales. We will work with our patients on getting them cloth face masks for as long as the recourse is available.
○ [email protected]
A) Patients and community members can go for walks around the neighborhood as long as you are not going in groups. Limit walks to two people standing at least six feet apart. We encourage you to wear a mask, a scarf, a handkerchief, or anything else that will cover your nose and mouth while outside your homes.
A) Wearing gloves will only protect you if you are conscious about what you touch while wearing them. Gloves will carry the virus from one surface to the next. If you cannot find gloves, use kitchen gloves. If you can not find any gloves, do not worry. The protocol remains the same.
○ DO NOT touch your face or hair while wearing used gloves.
○ DO NOT touch your phone, keys, or any other personal items while wearing used gloves.
○ DO NOT touch your steering wheel or gear shift while wearing used gloves.
○ DISPOSE OF GLOVES IN A TRASH BIN.
○ Sanitize hands immediately after wearing gloves with hand sanitizer or soap and water.
○ We encourage you to wear gloves while doing things like grocery shopping or going to the pharmacy. However, be smart.
A) Here is a shortlist of things to do. ALWAYS take recommendations from the CDC, WHO, and our federal and local governments.
○ STAY HOME
○ Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, frequently.
○ Refrain from touching your face.
○ Wear a protective face mask while outside your home.
○ Use gloves when necessary.
○ Gargle with warm water and salt, warm apple cider vinegar, or antibacterial mouthwash.
○ Drink hot liquids frequently.
○ Stay active by doing things like neighborhood walks while maintaining social distancing, doing chair yoga, etc.
○ Practice good mental health exercises.
○ Stay in contact with family and friends.
○ Contact your primary care physicians by phone or email for all medical needs.
- Patient’s name
- Patient’s date of birth
- Patient’s address
- Brief description of the reason for the appointment
- Home and alternate phone numbers
- Patient’s health insurance information
We accept the following insurance:
- Continental Benefits
- Aetna POS
- Aliera Health Sharing – Part of the Multi-Plan network
- Benefit Funds 1199 SEIU
- Coventry – Dr Rodriguez only (subject to change)
- Florida Blue
- Blue Card PPO Basic
- Blue Card PPO/EPO
- Blue Card Traditional
- Medicare Advantage PPO
- Simply Blue
- All Blue Select – We do not accept
- Humana Medicare HMO – Gold Plus
- Humana PPO/POS
- Liberty HealthShare
- Medicare (plus all supplements) My Blue Options
- Multi-Plan network
- PHCS Benefit Plan
- United Health Care
- AARP Medicare Complete Choice
- AARP Medicare Complete Choice Essential (Regional PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Choice Plan 2 (Regional PPO)
- Charter/ Charter balanced
- Charter HMO / Charter balanced HMO
- Charter Plus HMO
- Charter Plus
- Choice HMO
- Choice Plus
- Choice Plus with Harvard Pilgrim
- Core Essential
- Core HMO
- Doctors Plan
- Doctors Plan HMO
- Doctors Plan Plus HMO
- Heritage Plus
- Heritage Select
- Heritage Select Advantage
- Medicare Advantage Plan (Passport)
- Medica Choice with UHC Choice Plan
- NHP HMO/POS and Access
- Navigate Balanced
- Navigate Plus
- NexusACO OA
- NexusACO OAP/ ACO RP/ RB
- Nexus R HMO
- Nexus ACO RB HMO
- Nexus ACO RP HMO
- Preferred Care Partners HMO
- Preferred Choice Palm Beach
- UHC Group MCR Advantage HMO & PPO
- UHC Sync (PPO)
The Easy Access Plan is MMR Healthcare’s internal medical center plan whereby patients without proper medical insurance, and that can afford a minimal fee for services, can benefit from. Multiple enrollment options vary based on age category. To enroll and for more information, please visit the front desk of our office.
Our office can be reached by phone at (561) 319-3564 or by email at [email protected]. For information on contacting different departments, our address, and more, please navigate to the Contact Us tab on the main menu.
A) Telemedicine is a way of providing healthcare to patients through technology. This means that all non-emergency appointments will be done over the phone. You will still have access to all our clinicians and staff.
B) For appointments, please call our office at (561) 364-8056 or email us at [email protected]
Patients should bring copies of pertinent medical records such as doctors’ notes, laboratory and imaging results, and a list of all medications. This information helps your new provider to understand your medical history, make a diagnosis, and suggest treatment options when necessary.
Patients should also bring their insurance card.
- For all life-threatening emergencies, please call 911 or visit the hospital.
- For any other circumstances, our Walk-In Clinic is open Saturday from 9am-4-pm and Sunday from 9am-2pm. You may walk-in for an appointment or call the same day to reserve a time.
- The number for our Walk-In Clinic is 561-364-8056.
- If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
- If you need MMR Healthcare during the evenings, weekends, or holidays, please call our LPN (licensed practical nurse) at 561-806-4920. If you do not receive a call back within a reasonable timeframe (10-20 minutes), please call back and leave another message indicating this is your second call. Please note our after-hours system in for urgent medical issues only. For all other issues regarding appointments, referrals, or prescriptions, please call during regular business hours and speak with the appropriate department.