Yes, you may schedule an appointment virtually by downloading our official patient portal, Healow, from the AppStore or Google Play. You can also visit Healow.com. Within MMRHealthcare.com, navigating to the Patient Portal tab or the Make an Appointment With… tab will also get you to Healow. Once connected to Healow, navigate to the “Find Appointment” option to pick your preferred provider, scheduling time, and request the appointment. You will receive confirmation of your appointment once our front desk has approved the scheduling.
You can also email us at [email protected] to schedule an appointment. This is for existing patients only. Please provide us with the requested date, time, and the provider you wish to visit with.
Yes, you do.
Specialists like Dermatologist, Podiatrist, Gynecologist (only for annual checkup) and Dentist referrals are not needed. For more info please contact our Referral Department at (561) 364-8056 ext. 5 or by email at [email protected]
To receive a copy of your test results and medical records, please call your doctor’s office. You will need to sign a consent form to release this information if your records are being sent to another office or hospital. You can also login to our patient portal, Healow, to view recent lab results.
For any Billing Questions, please contact the Billing Department directly at (561) 364-8056 ext. 6.
On the Contact Us tab of our main menu, you will see a satellite map display of our office. Please use this and our address to find your way to MMR Healthcare.
For regular and follow-up appointments with primary care physician/Clinician/Provider, click the Schedule an Appointment With… button, on the main menu of our website. You can also call 561-364-8056 ext.1 where our Patient Service Representatives/Front Desk personnel will assist you.
Referrals need to be requested with at least a 72-hour notice prior to your appointment, and the specialists need to be in our network (check with Humana or call our office).
When you schedule your visit, our front desk appointment coordinators will tell you when you should arrive and how you can prepare. In general, please plan on arriving 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Yes, as a new patient you will be asked to fill out a new patient packet. You may do this through our patient portal, Healow, or in person at our front desk.
Patient Portal option:
- If you wish to complete the new patient packet online, download the Healow App from the Apple Store or Google Play. You may also go to Healow.com. Once connected to Healow, find our practice and take the guided steps to filling out your medical records and personal information. This process will direct all your information to our systems, and you will not have to come in to turn in any more paperwork before your first appointment. Once done, you may book an appointment through the app.
- If you would rather fill out the patient packet in person, head to our office and ask the front desk for a new patient folder. Here you will be given all the paperwork needed. You will not be given an appointment the same day you turn in your new patient packet. This paperwork must be submitted prior to your first appointment.
All medication requests need to be made within 72 hours of notice. There are no exceptions. For refills, you must call your pharmacy and ask them to send a request to us. If you are changing pharmacies or you a unique situation where you need written prescriptions, your request must be made in writing and with all the accurate pharmacy information included. This request is made by coming into our main office and filling out the prescription request form found at our front desk. You may also email your prescription request to [email protected] If you email your request, please be sure to include the correct pharmacy and prescription information.
For your convenience, for any co-pays or fees as applicable, our practice accepts cash, personal checks, money orders, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express). Unfortunately, we do not accept traveler’s checks. We will charge your credit card only for the amount you authorize.
- Patient’s name
- Patient’s date of birth
- Patient’s address
- Brief description of the reason for the appointment
- Home and alternate phone numbers
- Patient’s health insurance information
We accept the following insurance:
- Continental Benefits
- Aetna POS
- Aliera Health Sharing – Part of the Multi-Plan network
- Benefit Funds 1199 SEIU
- Coventry – Dr Rodriguez only (subject to change)
- Florida Blue
- Blue Card PPO Basic
- Blue Card PPO/EPO
- Blue Card Traditional
- Medicare Advantage PPO
- Simply Blue
- All Blue Select – We do not accept
- Humana Medicare HMO – Gold Plus
- Humana PPO/POS
- Liberty HealthShare
- Medicare (plus all supplements) My Blue Options
- Multi-Plan network
- PHCS Benefit Plan
- United Health Care
- AARP Medicare Complete Choice
- AARP Medicare Complete Choice Essential (Regional PPO)
- AARP Medicare Complete Choice Plan 2 (Regional PPO)
- Charter/ Charter balanced
- Charter HMO / Charter balanced HMO
- Charter Plus HMO
- Charter Plus
- Choice HMO
- Choice Plus
- Choice Plus with Harvard Pilgrim
- Core Essential
- Core HMO
- Doctors Plan
- Doctors Plan HMO
- Doctors Plan Plus HMO
- Heritage Plus
- Heritage Select
- Heritage Select Advantage
- Medicare Advantage Plan (Passport)
- Medica Choice with UHC Choice Plan
- NHP HMO/POS and Access
- Navigate Balanced
- Navigate Plus
- NexusACO OA
- NexusACO OAP/ ACO RP/ RB
- Nexus R HMO
- Nexus ACO RB HMO
- Nexus ACO RP HMO
- Preferred Care Partners HMO
- Preferred Choice Palm Beach
- UHC Group MCR Advantage HMO & PPO
- UHC Sync (PPO)
Copay is a specific amount that must be paid prior to each visit. Ex PCP $10.
Coinsurance is a percentage that the patient is responsible for after the claim has been processed by the insurance plan.
A deductible is when a patient must pay a specified amount of money before the insurance pays for claims.
The Easy Access Plan is MMR Healthcare’s internal medical center plan whereby patients without proper medical insurance, and that can afford a minimal fee for services, can benefit from. Multiple enrollment options vary based on age category. To enroll and for more information, please visit the front desk of our office.
Our office can be reached by phone at (561) 319-3564 or by email at [email protected]. For information on contacting different departments, our address, and more, please navigate to the Contact Us tab on the main menu.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call your doctor’s office as soon as possible. If this happens multiple times, your doctor and our staff have the right to put you with a different provider. Dr. Rodriguez and our clinicians have heavy schedules. We try to accommodate as much as possible but will adjust when needed.
Patients should bring copies of pertinent medical records such as doctors’ notes, laboratory and imaging results, and a list of all medications. This information helps your new provider to understand your medical history, make a diagnosis, and suggest treatment options when necessary.
Patients should also bring their insurance card.
The fastest, easiest way to contact your Care Team is by sending us an email through your secure patient portal, Healow. That way, you don’t need to worry about sticking close to the phone for a return call if your Care Team is not available to speak with you right away. Not signed up for MMR Portal-yet? Download the app from the AppStore or Google Play or visit Healow.com to get signed up.
The flu shot should never be taken before October 1st. Flu season is from October 1st to March 31st.
You may find a calendar of our events using this link: https://www.mmrhealthcare.com/index.php/events. You may also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up with upcoming events, watch live streams, or see what we covered.
RSVP by calling our marketing director, Martha Perez-Mendez, at (561) 319-3564. You may also RSVP at our front desk.
- For all life-threatening emergencies, please call 911 or visit the hospital.
- For any other circumstances, our Walk-In Clinic is open Saturday from 9am-4-pm and Sunday from 9am-2pm. You may walk-in for an appointment or call the same day to reserve a time.
- The number for our Walk-In Clinic is 561-364-8056.
- If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
- If you need MMR Healthcare during the evenings, weekends, or holidays, please call our LPN (licensed practical nurse) at 561-806-4920. If you do not receive a call back within a reasonable timeframe (10-20 minutes), please call back and leave another message indicating this is your second call. Please note our after-hours system in for urgent medical issues only. For all other issues regarding appointments, referrals, or prescriptions, please call during regular business hours and speak with the appropriate department.
A fecal occult blood test checks stool samples for traces of blood that cannot be seen with the naked eye. This test is also called a stool guaiac or Hemoccult test. It is used as a screening test to detect colorectal cancer, especially when the cancer is in its early stages and is not causing any symptoms. Doctors often recommend an annual fecal occult blood test for adults beginning at age 45.
MMR Healthcare uses an electronic appointment reminder system. You will receive an appointment reminder call prior to your visit. This will be an automated message. If you have any questions regarding your appointment, call the front desk at (561) 364-8056 ext. 1.